Long story short
Kingsley Smash Repairs was established in 1983.
Kingsley Smash Repairs is a Family owned and run business. Wayne Hodge and Andrew Moodie are the owners of Kingsley Smash Repairs and they bring over 80 years of experience to the business!
Since Wayne and Andrew took over in 2003, the Business has been expanded and all of the equipment has been re-furbished. The workshop is now equipped with full chassis aligning equipment, spot and plastic welding facilities. The Refinishing area has been updated with state of the arts Full Down Draft Ovens and computerised paint matching equipment. This includes water based paint to help keep it environmentally friendly. We supply a full photo imaging service to all the major Insurance Companies and have installed a computerised quotation system.
We are focussed in providing QUALITY REPAIRS to all of our clients and we realise that we all want our vehicles on the road and not in a repair shop.
We provide a pick up and delivery service (under certain circumstances) and can arrange Towing Services on your behalf if required.
You will need to confirm availability of replacement car with Kingsley Smash Repairs when booking in your vehicle for repairs.
We have all the right tools, let us Help You
- Owner of Kingsley Smash Repairs and Panel Beating, Landsdale since 2003 and has overseen an increase in the number of staff from 2 to 20
- Managed some of the larger repair shops in Perth over the past 30 years, including the only accredited Rolls Royce workshop in Western Australia. This workshop was under his management for over 9 years and during that period increased the staff levels from 9 to 40+
- Joint Owner of Hodge Smash Repairs, Osborne Park – with a staff of 28
- Award winner from Dale Carnegie Course in Public Speaking, Sales and Business Management.
- Panel Beater by Trade
- Major trainer of apprentices in all panel shops
- MAIME – Member of the Institue of Automotive and Mechanical Engineers
- Part owner of Kingsley Smash Repairs
- Panel Beater by trade
- Workshop Foreman and Estimator for Brian Moodie Panelbeaters in New Zealand – 6 years
- Workshop Foreman and Estimator for Les Oliver’s Smash Repairs – 5 years. A Medium sized workshop with modern versatile equipment and good quality standards
- Owner of Western Recar – 10 years
- Manager of Kingsley Smash Repairs – 1 year (and now part owner)
- Trained in the repair of modern vehicle plastics, computers etc.
- Trained in the new vehicle steel types including methods of repair and replacement
- Workshop Foreman who oversights the workshop and maintains our focus on quality. He has been a tradesman for 30 years and is an example of an excellent tradesman!
- 8 Fully Qualified Panel Beaters
- 2 Apprentice Panel Beaters
- 4 Fully Qualified Spray Painters
- 2 Apprentice Spray Painters
- 1 Full time Car Detailer
- 1 Full time Parts Coordinator / Technician
- Office Team comprises 3 full time staff.(Office Manager,an Estimator and a Computer Data Entry Officer)
- Office Team also includes the Owners.